People in Sweden say that by the end of 2020, there will be some rules for online gaming that aren’t yet set in stone. As a result of the lack of sports betting in Covid-19, the number of online casinos that accept bets has gone up. According to the news, people in Scandinavia say that online advertising costs have also been cut.
The inside story
Recently, Swedish Social Security Minister Ardalan Shekarabi spoke at a press conference in Stockholm. He talked about most of this year’s new laws. Because of the rise of online casinos, he thinks people are more at risk than the government daily. There are rules for jackpot games of this year at Breakit, a company based in Sweden.
In an online casino, the amount of time a player can spend there is rigorous. You can only deposit 5,000 Swedish Krona (about $400) a week. They have a cap of SEK 100 (about £8) for each transaction.
Action must be taken right away.
This is what Shekarabi thinks happened because Covid-19 didn’t give people enough information about what was going on in the world.
Our society is seeing more and more people getting laid off or taking sick leave and having to pay for their health insurance, as well as other financial problems. There are a lot of problems with this combination. The government needs to act quickly to ensure that the Swedish people are safe.
Before this month, they said they were worried about new laws in Sweden, making them even more strict. “Right now, no one is safe from the effects of things outside of their control. Swedish gamers, of course, are in this group “He said that, in his own words. Those who were talking said that there would be an end to the black market in the country soon from casino deposit bonus code .
Also, Spelin inspections had a more significant impact.
The country’s gaming control authority, Spelinspektionen, was given more responsibility for making sure players were safe. Proposed: A regulatory agency should keep an eye on the market and teach people how important it is to have a secure internet. Gambling limits have been set because of this. Also, it was asked to find people in Sweden who were not licensed.
There are no more ads for Swedish companies.
- When Resume.se reported in March, they said that the most famous Swedish brands spend a lot of money on advertising. A lot less money was being bet on gambling in April 2019 than in April of last year. An investment of SEK 5.21 million. On the other hand, Svenska Spel cut back on its marketing spending by SEK 42.3 million each year. Halfway through the same month of 2013, there was a fire.
- Our government is very open, accountable, proportional, and coherent. When we take a risk-based approach, we can focus on the things that could significantly impact our licensing goals and gambling businesses.
- Companies that are licensed to work under the Gambling Act must follow our Licensing and Practice Codes, as well as the rules of this Act, to work (LCCP).
- We’re looking into making sure that Camelot gives as much money as possible to charities and issues a separate license to make sure that it doesn’t break the law.
- Many people are fighting against gambling and sports bribes linked to betting. In our compliance and enforcement actions, we make our understanding of the law public and make it easy for people to talk to each other every day. People who make decisions for the government use our data to help them. In addition to our regulators, other groups, such as video slots and HM Revenue and Customs, work with us often.